Terms and Conditions
Policy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE:
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive a letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows :
• 120 Day & Prior to arrival – 5% of the tour/service cost (Just transaction charges or bank charges)
• 119 days to 75 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
• 74 days to 40 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
• 39 days to 20 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
• 19 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
• 10 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
1. Irrespective of above-mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour/travel services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
2. In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend
on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
3. In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) – a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
4. Please note that if booking for the following period is/are canceled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
• High Peak Season bookings ( from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
• Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like -Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Pushkar fair etc ).
• Long Weekends Bookings.